1. 凡e.Fingo會員完成指定之任務或活動，即可獲得相對應之e.Fingo點數，將依 貴行系統處理時間批次匯入e.Fingo點數。
2. 會員不得要求 貴行將e.Fingo點數折換現金或以其他非回饋項目折讓。
How to collect reward points
1. Any e.Fingo member who completes designated tasks or events will receive corresponding e.Fingo reward points, which will be transferred into the member's account in batches depending on the processing time of the Bank's system.
If members still have reward points from the old system when the e.Fingo reward points mechanism is launched, the old reward points will be automatically converted to e.Fingo reward points at a ratio of 20:1, unconditionally rounded up to the first decimal place.
2. Members may not request the Bank convert e.Fingo reward points into cash or discounts for other non-reward items.
4. e.Fingo點數得於e.Fingo點數專區或 貴行其他數位服務折抵 貴行相關業務費用及利息。使用範圍、方式及注意事項，依 貴行e.Fingo點數網頁最新公告為準。
How to use reward points
1. Members may redeem electronic vouchers or physical goods using the amount of reward points indicated in the e.Fingo reward points section.
2. The method and limits on using product vouchers (e.g. accommodation vouchers, movie ticket vouchers, and meal tickets) are according to rules for the voucher. Members must carefully read the notes and must-knows on product redemption before redeeming and using the vouchers.
3. The Bank retains the right to change product vouchers available in the e.Fingo reward points section, and also adjust their redemption deadline and other limits on usage.
4. e.Fingo reward points may be redeemed in the e.Fingo reward points section or the Bank's other digital services to deduct the Bank's fees and interest. The scope of use, method, and notes shall be according to the latest announcement by the Bank on the e.Fingo reward points page.
4. 此服務免收手續費， 貴行保有調整之權利，如有異動將提前於 貴行官網進行公告。
7. 會員若因使用本服務造成 貴行遭受損失、損害，或直接、間接致使 貴行產生費用支出，需於收到 貴行要求後賠償 貴行， 貴行有權暫停會員使用本服務。
8. 倘使用本服務發生任何爭議時， 貴行有權暫時取消會員之本項申請，或暫停一切移轉作業，待爭議結束後再續行辦理。
How to transfer reward points
1. Members may transfer reward points to other effective e.Fingo members in the e.Fingo reward points section.
2. The minimum number of reward points transferred is 1 reward point (inclusive) and the maximum is 50 reward points. Fractional reward points are not allowed.
3. The number of outward and inward transfers is limited to 3 times per month, and outward and inward transfers are separately calculated.
4. No service fee is required for this service. The Bank retains the right to make adjustments, and will announce any changes in advance on the Bank's official website.
5. Once application for the transfer of e.Fingo reward points is submitted and the reward points are successfully transferred, the member may not request the transfer be canceled or the reward points returned.
6. Using the reward point transfer service means making the member's name, number of reward points transferred, and related information (e.g. date and time of outward transfer, number of reward points, etc.) available to the recipient.
7. If a member causes the Bank to sustain any losses, damages, or directly or indirectly incurs expenses from using this service, the member must compensate the Bank at the Bank's request, and the Bank has the right to suspend use of this service by the member.
8. If the event of a dispute arising out of use of this service, the Bank has the right to temporarily cancel the member's application or suspend all transfers until the dispute is resolved.
1. e.Fingo點數有效期限為累積日起至獲得點數年度之隔年年底，期限屆滿後 貴行將自動扣除過期點數，e.Fingo點數到期後則無法兌換。
Expiry date of reward points
1. e.Fingo reward points expire at the end of the following year from the year they are collected. The Bank will automatically deduct expired reward points. Expired e.Fingo reward points cannot be redeemed.
2. The expiry date of e.Fingo reward points converted from old reward points is December 31, 2021.
3. The expiry date of transferred e.Fingo reward points is the end of the following year from the year they were transferred.
1. 電子票券商品採電子方式發送，於兌換成功後可於e.Fingo會員專區票券夾中查看票券，兌換訂購之實體商品將寄送至會員於 貴行所留存之通訊地址。
1. Electronic vouchers are sent electronically. You can view the vouchers in your e.Fingo member wallet after successfully redeeming them. Physical goods that are redeemed will be sent to the mailing address provided by the member to the Bank.
2. Product vouchers or services redeemed by members are non-refundable, unless the product is defective. Specifications of products and services shall be based on the actual object. The Bank does not provide color selection and replacement services, and product issues, repair, and warranty shall be handled in accordance with regulations of the manufacturer.
3. All physical goods or vouchers are mailed to the mailing address provided by the member to the Bank, in order to protect members' rights and interests and avoid others redeem reward points in the member's name. Only the member may be the recipient of the physical goods or vouchers.
4. Physical goods may only be delivered to Taiwan, Penghu, Kinmen, and Matsu.
5. Members may not fraudulently use the identity of others to transfer reward points, or otherwise they shall bear related civil and criminal liability.
2. 會員因完成任務獲得之點數所兌換之商品及服務，非屬會員之所得， 貴行將不代會員扣取任何稅款。
Legal relationship and taxes
1. The Bank is not the partner, distributor, agent, or guarantor of the electronic voucher, product, or service providers. If members have any disputes regarding the products or services provided, the providers of the electronic voucher, product, or service shall be liable.
2. Products and services redeemed by members using reward points they earned from completing missions are not their income, so the Bank will not withhold any taxes on behalf of the member.
3. The transfer of reward points is deemed a gift and subject to gift tax using the applicable tax bracket for the amount of the gift less annual deductions and exemptions in accordance with Article 19 of the Estate and Gift Tax Act. The value of one e.Fingo reward point is calculated at NT$1 and is taxed accordingly. Members shall handle related matters in accordance with the Estate and Gift Tax Act.